Fall hopefuls rejoice! Temperatures are finally dropping in Florida and we are ready to drink Fall favorites, especially when it comes to craft beer. While Pumpkin Spiced Lattes are seriously the best thing of Fall, we can’t pretend that flavor only belongs in coffee. Nowadays, you can find PSL anything and trust me when I tell you that PSL beers are what Fall dreams are made out of.
Now, don’t get me wrong, because, in beer talk, this season does not only mean Pumpkin everything. Au contraire, now its when stout lovers can celebrate because you are guaranteed to find a full-bodied stout at almost any brewery or bar you visit. Whether you are planning to grab some brewskies for home or are planning a beercation this fall, these are the beers you should look for.
- Pumpkin Sour, Almanac Beer Co. (Alameda, CA) This pumpkin Sour is an ode to autumn and brewed with spiced brown ale and aged in wine and Woodford Reserve Bourbon barrels. 8.5% ABV
- Sour Pumpkin Saison, Collective Arts Brewing (Ontario, Canada) This unique saison is a mash-up of styles and flavors. While it was brewed as a classic saison, the roasted pumpkins and pumpkin pie spices make this a sweet, sour and spicy concoction. 5% ABV
- Good Gourd Imperial Pumpkin Ale, Cigar City Brewing Bursting with real pumpkin flavors and spices, Good Gourd is the perfect celebration of Fall. 6.4% ABV
- Candy Cane Porter. Bangin Banjo Brewing (Pompano Beach, FL) Lightly burnt malt characters give this beer chocolate and coffee flavors, while candy canes are added for a seasonal kick. 6.1% ABV
- Autumn Serenade. Bangin Banjo Brewing (Pompano Beach, FL) Imperial stout aged in Bourbon barrels for 6 months and conditioned on cocoa nibs, Vermont maple syrup, and Florida orange zest. 13.5 % ABV
- Picture If You Will Bottle Logic Brewing (Anaheim, CA) Ale brewed with pumpkins, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove and aged in bourbon barrels.11.8%
- Christmas BOMB! Praire Artisan Ales (Oklahoma) The Christmas Bomb has the original Bomb base but its left to age on espresso beans, vanilla beans, chocolate, ancho chile peppers, and additional Christmas spices. 13% ABV.
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte. 3 Sons Brewing (Dania Beach, FL) This delicious concoction was brewed with 360 lbs of pumpkin purée, cinnamon, clove, ginger and nutmeg and treated with fresh roasted Colombian Argyle coffee beans and Madagascar vanilla 7.3% ABV
- Country Pumpkin. Superstition Meadery (Prescott, AZ) Unlike the other beers on the list, this is not a beer, but a mead. This one has heavy notes of pumpkin and cinnamon, making it the perfect Fall beverage. 14% ABV
- The Great Pumpkin Ale. Cambridge Brewing Co. (Cambridge, MA) This beer is as fall as you can get. Its an easy to drink pumpkin beer that has very balanced notes of cinnamon and pumpkin spice, not too sweet and not too tart. 5.5% ABV
- Fall Hornin’ Pumpkin Ale. Anderson Valley Brewing (Boonville, CA) Made with the perfect seasonal spices, this pumpkin ale has a silky body and the perfect caramel flavors. 6% ABV
- Nitro Fall Seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte. Breckenridge Brewery (Breckenridge, CO) This stout is made with dark roasted malts and flavored with the right amount of vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin. 5.5% ABV